Monday, December 3, 2007

Leave Leave Leave

thats a new lecturer comes to our class today, he's mr.shawn. after his introduced himself, we know that he just back form london last 2 months. he's quite good looking but his fashion style is just bit hehehe different form others.

hmm... i suddenly have a stupid thought. im so silly keep blaming myself why i oways cant do all things in a perfect way. if im a talented student, i can st8 away get my scorlarship and study at oversea... haih... not born in a rich family some more..!! what to do... if there's a chance for me to leave now and study at oversea i'll say yes immediately... no doubt!! thats nothing meaningful for me to stay here as in a sad land..! without a good family background and if grandpa really away... wat else can make me stay here..?! i wondering why mr.shawn come bck to malaysia rather than staying at london!!!

im in the GREY mood, if i need to paint an artwork sure greyish colors will 1st comes to my mind... i wan leave leave to a faraway country form malaysia... to restart myself to a new life... CAN i?!!

leave 孙燕姿 lyrics:

车走走停停 路人潮拥挤 过往画面让心在下雨
我不会刻意回避 还爱你 念着念着却想哭泣

这世界有没有地方 能永远都晴朗
没有倔强 爱不再让谁受伤
身旁没你 地球失去重量
我多想能朝你方向飞吧 飞吧

你没对我说再见 所以我没有走远
等待你等得 忘了时间 快乐却早已跟随着你
Leave~ Leave~ Leave~

曾一起努力 曾一起相信 甜的苦的 剩各自回忆
用我最大的决心 要自己 爱了放了 没有恐惧

你没对我说 要我离去
我还在这里 等你带我
Leave ~ Leave

No comments: