Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Grandpa passed away silently...

Finally,
grandpa leave us...
without noticing a single word...
i know he gone peaceful,
but do you remember you promised me,
you'll wait me finish presentation and accompany you that nite..
how come u went away that morning..?!
grandma told me, after i went bck the day before,
he did look for me...
1st glance on his dead body,
my tear couldn't even drop...
my mind keep telling me you're still sleeping with all the same setting like usual..
i still went for my presentation.

when i came home, the whole setting changed.
it's a funeral...
his dead body put aside which covered the whole body with a red blanket.
i asked why cover grandpa's head.. i don wan... i still wanna see him everyday!
tears fall eventually..
i can't imagine my day without him.
he cant accompany me dinner everyday,
he cant hold my hand everyday,
he cant talk to me anymore...
a lot cant floating in my minds.

Everythg happened in a sudden.
we neva expect that he will pass away that fast,
y neva wait for me..?
do you know i have a lot thgs to tell you still!!

to all frens,
i'll be ok, just need some times.
think it as in a positive way,
maybe its a sweet escape for him.
to escape by suffering by the sickness.
i understand, gong...
你安息啦...

*frens sent their condolences to me.. really appreciate this... they keep on msging me whether am i ok... that's a real frens defined! they are well understood me coz grandpa is the dearest to me...
denice, min c, qx, kangwei, poh hoi, aqua, aun, ai chey, tiong hoe, kee hoe, huang, fu, tim, hui e, foong e, b yen, yin, hui ring, kimmy, sweetie, winnie, b, albert, zhen, min min, cathy, yiping, shan, jc, melinda, yee mei, shu juan, ivy, chloe, boon, chiann, zoe, cheryl, swee chuan, soon kiat, kien, shi rong, cy etc...
im console to see you all, thanks for the donation and your attendance to the funeral... with my whole sincerity...

No comments: