Monday, November 5, 2007

Wat u really wan?!

went out wit winnie n B just now, we had a loooong time nvr chill out which only 3 of us. we chill till 3 o'clk.. talked a lot of issue... but same case oways happen, i'm oways have diff opinion with my B.. ok, he oways asked me to manage my financial.. sigh, ok... i will try la..! but bit not agree wit wat he said. u know wat, he oways talk out loud, n other peoples ard us keep looking at me, make it like im a problem guy!! but its really kinda funny hang out wit them..

other then that, 1 of my Aussie fren rang me up, he said they are doin good there. and will come bck at december. but Hin reject to come bck, he said he need work for money to plan for his future and sure for his lil gf too.. how sweet!! he's really a good man, just like our big brother in the hse, of course we still have our mother which is winnie.. we oways teasing both them.. haha really miss the time at Aus la.. everyday live our days without difficulty.. im saying like even thats some bad memories too, but still it's all valuble!! so ppl, don give up the chance to go out from malaysia if u have the chance! it's really wider up ur eye's sight!

still thinking to do my interface even though it was late, but Jo neva reply my msgs!!! i really don like to do group work!! i kno, but still have to stick wit it ma! grrrr... 1 of my groupmate somemore sick!!!! not to say wat, but sometime really fucked up wit all that, like me my self d only 1 to do all that... argh!!!!!!

hmm, "wat u really wan?!" i ask someone for quite many time, v r just a fren as u said.. then y still u keep on messaging me such fucking stuff!! wat miss me wat do care bout me?! wtf?!?! just tell me wat u wan.. wat so po ma?! huh? but, honestly i do miss someone too.. but im still trying hard to forget.. as i said it is not easy to built up a relationship, it's really takes a loooong time and once u end it up u will feel like erm isit too fragile n keep on saying i don wanna end up i don wanna end up.. things goes same, after u tried so hard to say u don wan end up like this for so many time, finally u will feel like fucked up yet bored.. n start thinking y im so stupid keep on asking the 1 come bck to me... is that lame? i;m oways think i'm good, y have to give up the whole forest just becoz of 1 nursery? huh??!?

i tried my hard to ask u bck to me, but since u don wan.. then ok lo, no comment.. but y still u said that to me? huh?? TELL ME la WAT U REALLY WAN?

photo1: we stayed 1 room at AUSSIE, no words can describe our relationship.. hee the purplr color shirt is HIN lol..

photo 2: Hin eating the pasta v cooked for him since he don like beef..

photo 3: no doubt, thats wai wai... block the scene=P

No comments: