Wednesday, November 14, 2007

grandpa @ hospital

this evening, grandpa breathless in a sudden, we brought him to a clinic nearby our house. but guess it's useless, he asked me to overnite at his hse to accompany him. at night, he really so hard to breath, n we finally send him to hospital...

we sent him to UM, which is a super sucks hospital..! poor service, poor DR n all!! how could the dr neva pay their professional to the patient?! we waited for a long time, n ya donno wat the hell we're waiting! the nurse keep saying wait them to arrange a wad for him, but guess how many hours we stay there? bout 6 hours man! from 9.30 to 4am!! wat the fuck?!

ok, we settle down in the room, but still cant sleep... haih.. dr n nurses keep coming in to check somethg n ask somethg.. n i'm the one who gonna overnite there to take care of grandpa.. till 9 the other morning, aunty came n exchange wit me, her turns to stay wit grandpa.. i str8 away went slp after reached home. wen i woke up at 5, i got headache n realize that im sick... some fever wit me... guess last nite neva sleep well n get cold in the wad...

really so farn.. fucked up again... fri is the deadline n seriously im still mess up wit my progress, bet i cant submit ontime. wat to do?! really fucked up wit my groupmates, isit my prob? or as wat they said thats my fate?! n now grandpa problem some more! grrr.. really donno wat to do! DAMN! who to blame?!

y grandpa breathless...? i think the virus spread to everywhere... n still he having lung cancer, so think thats the main point y he breathless... the time i look at him last nite... i really bad feeling... sometimes i even think how if god let him go... maybe thats the better way for him rather being torture.. my heart really pain looking at him... really feel that myself useless... its torturing him in the same time torturing us too... we're like helpless by stand aside looking at him... god gave us time to have our self prepare... i guess i can accept now if he really let go... sorry... i kno wat im sayin, maybe is bad... but its really torture us by looking at him without doin anythg...

p/s: thanks all f concern from u all my fren... im ok... still some headache... but guess time will prove everythg to me, god'll lead me the way..

No comments: