Monday, November 5, 2007

THANKS TO ALL OF U...

Today my mood not really good... thinking of many things... suddenly feel like why a lot of thing happens to me this year...?! from my dearest grandpa's cancer to the divorced of both my dad n mum... hmm? i ask myself y? n seriously sometimes i really tired to face all this problem... just from the time i came bck from Aus evrything changed, noticed that im actually have 1 more so called 'sis' which my dad 'daugther' wit the other bitch! n somemore that 'daughter' was adi 4 years old!!! wat the fuck?! as u were me..? wat u gonna do..? huh? can u take it? everythg changed so as my lifestyle and all... last time wen i went out late dad sure wait for me, even he will scold... but now i came home late oso... like no1 care me anymore... why god created such thing to me? y so unfortunate? who to blame? the bitch or my dammit dad? huh?

i recieved a call just now bout 11++, is my dad.. he just asking y i haven slp and c whether my bro doin wat... his sound like actually bit sad... n my heart goes sour... but wen i think bck 4 yo daugther!! my mood turns bck moody!! thats really run ou of solution other than divorce, no doubt... gals out there can u bear wit a husband where he have another mistress and somemore a dauther aged 4? huh???

anyways, i think i really needs time to accept it... even it is an incident happens last month... gimme some time ler... really.... im asking who? i wonder too...

to all my dearest frens, this is y im not happy n moody recently... i kno u all care me so much, but sometimes it is hard to tell u all face to face... so wat to do, all i can is post it here so that u all will know wat happen to me...

li shan>a really good fren to me, who oways care me once i absent or late sure she will text me.. n just now, she sent me a msg says, kabs, pls come to tutorial tml, wat happen to u? anythg can tell me, i'll help u..

sweetie> i neva reply her msg coz really moody... she asked y neva go coll, n somemore sent me a testi @ frenster...!!! sorry dear, mm sometime i just wanna be alone n really thanks for caring... hugs

B> maybe sweetie told him n he text me too... he said anythg not happy can oways share wit him...

lin zhen> she text me too, she said pls come tml cls.. and encourage me to finish my project and show tutor..

shups> same thg give me a call n says somethg warmth...

really touching whereas i neva put any relavant text @ my display msg or wat wat wat.. to all my frens.. really appreciate wat u guys did to me... n i kno sometimes the problems are so horrible but thats the solution still... n i really needs some times to get used to it...

other than this, my o ranbbit's fren committed suiside last nite... hmm.. it is really a silly kinda thinking... y shud him choose the stupid ways to end up his life?! n ya, treasure everythg that u hav sort of frens, family members, gf, bf.... do wateva u wanted to do n u wont kno wat will happens tml... make ur life unregrettable.. my o rabbit, i oways here to company wen u sad!! sincerely

No comments: