Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kabs gone SICK

im sick.. i wondering what happen to me... a whole body full of red dots, some more high fever... it is so torturing, i'm like a useless one sleep sleep and sleep whole day!! really hate this kinda feeling! last morning went to see doctor, he said i'm allegic. and give some medicine for me. i did take it on time, but still the same all the red dots still sticking with me! what the fuck! i'm really out of energy, only sleep i can do... all that medicines are so horrible to me! i don wan eat but still i have to!! long time never get sick... but thing comes seriously once i sick...

people always says, you'll know who is the true friends to you once u sick.. and now i get what they mean. thanks for all caring, i'm appreciate! for those not even care or whatever, i dont really give a fuck, no energy some more..

scare i can't catch up with my assignment. pray to god, get me recover well soon please!! i really like the current project.. and i can't lose...!!

No comments: