Thursday, March 27, 2008

special for Y..

wonder since when, thats a gap between us..

changes from a really best friend to stranger..

wonder since when u deleted my contacts..

i bet we don even talk from the day before i go AUS until now ..

wonder if u believe, i did miss you, thinking of you these days..

even the days at AUS..

i bought a m&m  choc dispenser for u from AUS..

but i still dare not to take it for u until now..

i don wan to bother you not because i'll forget u..

but seriously, i keep u in my deep heart..

the dispenser is still with me and it's displaying on the table of my room..

i keep every single word you sent..

MSG: sense of growing up..do it great man..all the best to u~take k
date: 10/25/2007 10:34 am

this is the 1st msg you sent me since i bck from AUS..

wondering wat to say..

this blog entry is just really wanna prove it to u..

U R OWAYS CARED..!

recently, i received your msg..

and i really glad to see that..

i wonder wat to reply..

coz im really scared if im offended again,

and you will not gonna talk to me again..

Y,

I MISS YOU! =1

Y is a gal that i admire.. we are really best fren before the worse thing happen between us. i treasure her.. i might be too aggressive last time.. but time passing so fast.. many things changed, i gone thru many things between the time we lost our contact.. now,she's back, again.. really wanna tell her, i wont offend again until u runaway from me..
i promise..!


No comments: